Monday, April 7, 2008

Cover letter

2126 Jean Road
Balaton, MN 56115
April 6, 2008


John Knochemus
President
RALCO
Marshall, MN


Dear Mr. Knochemus:

I am enclosing my resume for a computer job at your company. I would like to work on your new computer inventory program so I can increase my computer skills. I have taking advanced placement classes in both calculus and computer science so I am fairly experienced in these subjects. These skills have helped me increase my knowledge in computers. I am currently attending Marshall High School and plan to graduate in 2008. I will be attending SMSU in the fall so I can work during the school year and not just in the summer. I hope that I have the opportunity to meet with you as soon as possible to discuss an opening.

Sincerely,

Ethan Nelson

No comments: