Monday, April 7, 2008

Personal Statement

I feel that a job in the science or mathematics field would be great for me. I have excelled in these classes, and I have taken A.P. Computer Science as well as A.P. Calc. These classes have helped me gain more knowledge in theses subjects as well as given me a good background for the career field that I choose. My goal is to have a job that I enjoy as well as a job I am good at. I have always liked these subjects and have excelled in them. With my jobs at Di’s and Ralco I have learned self-discipline and punctuality. It is important that I am on time and that I work hard the whole time so that I can leave on time and not prohibit others to leave. When I worked at Di’s I could not get done late because the other workers could not lock up until I was finished with my job, so I had to work hard the whole time. I believe that I should be chosen above others because of my education background in these subjects, and because of my hard work and reliability.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

You have good spelling and punctuation. Good information as to why you are worthy for the job, states classes you have taken and jobs you have had that would improve your skill in that field. Lacking in length but gets to the point. I rate your personal statement a 5.